Saturday, June 14, 2008

Live Small and Prosper: A link to Crunchy Chicken makes for a busy day

I mean it. We can live small and prosper.

One day I’ll fully explain my definition of prosper. Kinda relates to ‘go forth and subtract’ or ‘do more with less’.

Need inspiration?

Check out the "Live Small" Links in my right hand margin.

Crunchy Chicken is very interesting site in blog world and the writer has listed a number of things she’s trying to do in the hope that we’ll try to do them as well.

For example:

Air dry the laundry


Bake my own bread
Buy only from sustainable fisheries
Buy only organic dairy
Compost all food and yard waste
Don't use papertowels
Eat local
Grow food organically
Keep thermostat low
Make my own granola
Make my own soap
Make my own yogurt
No A/C in the house
Purchase 100% green energy
Recycle everything
Subscribe to BioHeat
Use 100% recycled T.P.
Use a DivaCup
Use a push reel mower
Use cloth shopping bags
Use cloth wipes
Use low-flow showerhead
Use natural yard care practices

Though I’ve listed them here please visit the site, but only after you’ve read and commented on every one of my brilliant posts below.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.

[At the very least, click here to read about Elmore Leonard's fifth rule of writing]

.

No comments: