Friday, August 24, 2012

Massey Hall, Toronto

I was very surprised to catch my first glimpse of Massey Hall shortly after parking near St. Michael’s Hospital last Saturday. (It was my second surprise within 5 minutes. Parking only cost me $7.)

["Real cutlery. Real plates. Real good music."]

Actually, surprise surprise surprise. The two buildings are directly across the street from one other, and I had been talking only a few days earlier about visiting Massey Hall after seeing a film made there (featuring Neil Young).


The music hall is definitely a distinctive, significant building, and while taking a few other photos it offered up one more surprise.

[Photos by G.Harrison]

***

Please click here for Zoom w a View

Gord is now bicycling to Port Bruce, and will continue to 'discover the world in one pair of pants'.

I'll drop by on Tuesday morning... after catching up on Coronation Street.

No comments: