Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Scotland 2014

Step Six - Final Stages of Prep Work


Will I get to Fingal Cave in Staffa? If I can drive right inside the place... maybe.

Will I ever see the standing stones of Callanish? Possibilities exist, if I can find the time to fit them in.


What I know for certain is this: Apart from packing, picking up a new camera, borrowing an adaptor for the battery charger, stuffing a few British pounds into my shoes and making my flight out of Toronto on time, I'm ready.

["My brother recommended I visit Kerrera, near Oban. Done!"]

Sure, there are a few things to do in the workshop - like, tidy it up - before I lock the door for a good two weeks but there are always things to do in the shop.

Time to relax and take a breath.

Link to Scotland 2014

Photos GH

No comments: