Tuesday, February 16, 2021

More Photos From the Workshop

  Closed for the Winter, But Spring is Coming

So I've Been Told

This is one of those custom projects that took a long time. But worth it! : )

Introduction:

My workshop is a big messy place again. But not from bird house building or other wood working projects.

It's a mess because I'm tearing down The Annex - an extra shed for storing lumber and tools and bikes and gardening equipment (like two lawn mowers and more shovels than I really need). Most readers will likely know what I'm talking about when I say that tearing something down that houses a lot of odds and ends... they have to end up somewhere.

That being said, photos of birdhouses abound in various folders inside my computer and here are a few colourful snaps that might initiate a few thoughts about spring.



































More photos will follow because I have more photos than shovels. And they've got to go somewhere too.

Please link to More Photos From the Shop (2).

Photos GH 

No comments: