Wednesday, May 26, 2021

moderne arte: let's go back to the '70s (4)

The Final Four Reveal The End is Nigh in Near Future

No.s 17 - 20 Will Lead to Another Series. But What?

Island in the Adriatic Sea influenced by my line designs??
Photo Credit - Details here: https://bit.ly/33W48Za

Introduction:

The more line designs I draw the more ideas my mind generates re 'what's next.' I'm sure the majority of doodlers, scribblers, and artists would agree.

Recently the thought that I should move in another direction fluttered by and I am taking heed: Another series, perhaps 4 - 5 of a kind, is now on my plate. And before moving on I share these photographs of the final four line designs in the 'moderne arte' series.

technological wizard no. 2







modern line art no. 2







And now for a pause in the action:

Walking west toward Wharncliffe on the Thames Valley Parkway

technological systemware no. 2







life's a mystery no. 3







And under the heading of "Everybody's a Critic":

"Okay, maybe I'll make them bigger (or appear bigger)"

Stay tuned for more from the "artsy fartsy dept."

Questions, comments can be addressed to gordh7700@gmail.com

No comments: