Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Rare Family Photo: Betty (Bruce) Harrison, 1945 - 46

Recently, I shared two looks at a rare family photo, in which are found my youngest uncles, one from each side of my family (i.e., from the Harrisons and Cattons).

I supply another look at the photo because Richard Harrison (upper left) is found standing near his future wife, Betty Bruce (lower right). 


The photo is their Gr. 7/8 class photo (Norwich Public School, the same red brick building I attended for Gr. 1 - 8), they are 13 - 14 years old, so perhaps they know enough about each other to realize they would make very good mates.


Uncle Richard passed away a few years ago and Aunt Betty still lives in their house in the west end of town near Fidlin’s Hill, my old toboggan run.

[Photo by G.Harrison]

***

Please click here for more Rare Family Photos

No comments: