Saturday, September 23, 2017

Port Bruce, Sept. 21, 2017 (2).

Before 'The Deep End'.

[Photo: Before I jumped into the lake, I had to get there]

First, I stopped at Edgeware Line Creek to see if I could catch a glimpse of Snappy lounging under the bridge. I didn't. Only caught my reflection.

Then I stopped at the side of Glencolin Line to see how my future workshop looks. Oh, man. It still looks great. (I wonder how much the next door farmer wants for it? Probably a lot more than I've got).

"Gord's Workshop"

Then I had to have lunch at The Corner View Cafe, in the centre of the heart of Port Bruce. The Snowbirds (warming up for London Air Show) flew overhead while I licked my chops. Snap, snap, snap.




Then I had to change into my swim trucks and walk - slowly, thoughtfully - toward the beach. It is only 150 metres from The Corner View BLT Emporium to the beach, but I took my time. 





"The Deep End. I'm definitely thinking about it."

Then I soaked in some sun. 

Then I grabbed my camera and headed toward the water.


More photos to follow.

Above Photos - GH

No comments: