Saturday, September 14, 2019

Port Bruce From a New Angle.

I Walk Into the Deep End

Nose deep in the calm surf. Only soaked one camera!

On a very hot, muggy day - muggy: as in "my shirt is stuck to my back and my undies are soaked" - I will change into swim shorts and go for a walk toward Cleveland, via Lake Erie. Sure, I never go far but I do cool off in seconds, sometimes with a camera in hand.

I can't fly to Cleveland so I just bob along

Photos. Courtesy of Bob Along:


 Best view of the beach. Hey, where's my towel and t-shirt?

 Spying on a couple of land lubbers.








 The boat has a lot of work to do, to get uphill!











 The girl seems to be celebrating the flight of the gull

 Latest fashion. Hats made out of children's clothing



I think I have enough photos for one last trip to Port Bruce via Yamaha Virago. Stay tuned : )

Please link to Another Day, Another Turtle File.

Photos GH

No comments: