Friday, September 13, 2019

Another Day, Another Turtle File.

From Snapping Turtle to Snapping Sails in One Hour

Same bridge, same turtle, different attitude.

I think the turtle caught wind of me as I stopped my motorcycle beside the bridge and creek south of Belmont. He suffered my intrusion for only two minutes before backing up and drifting away. 

During future visits he was almost always harder to find. I call him a Nervous Nellie.





He gives me a good look-over before drifting under the bridge.

I motored next to Port Bruce, my home away from home. I go for the BLTs and Key Lime ice cream at the Corner View Restaurant and stay for a walk with one camera always at the ready.

On this particular day in September, 2017, it was a good day for sailing and walking along the beach.

Photos From Along the Way:





















I eventually decided it was time for a dip. Photos to follow from a different angle.

Please link to Mr. Snapper and a Pit Stop.

Photos GH

No comments: