Saturday, November 23, 2019

The Bike is Gone. The Great Views Remain.

No More Motorcycle Miles, But I Could Hitchhike!

Walk through the gateway, see a great view of Lake Erie.

This half-completed swing stands as an entranceway to the north shore of the lake, about 60 kilometres from my front door.

Often I would ride a motorcycle there - with a camera or two on board - and after a walkabout I would relax at the Corner View Restaurant with a BLT (perfecto!) and coffee. Sometimes I would have dessert, two scoops of Key Lime ice cream.

I sold my bike a couple of months ago. You may have heard me crying from where you are, but I'm over it now and enjoying the view via my deep Photo Files.

If you see me in Port Bruce next year it's because I couldn't stay away (I told you about the great BLTs, right?) and my wife wasn't using the car!

Nature's Solace, in picture-form:












Please link to Busy Day on Lake Erie by G. Harrison.

Photos GH

No comments: