Saturday, April 4, 2020

Fun Fotos: From the Deep Past

Brighten Up Your Life

Early 1970s. Four pounds of hair.

First. I was about 22. Almost 50 years ago.

Second. Long hair was a thing, but I didn't do it well. 

Third. I could do thick hair. I could do heavy hair.

Help Wanted. I think that Pat and I drove west from London that day but I have no idea where we are. Sauble River? Maybe. Help!

Fun w Features:




The following photo is about 35 years old, so Pat and I are in our mid-30s. Pat's mother Betty, father Robert, and brother Dan came to visit and all wondered why I took off the old garage door. I don't think I had everything worked out yet.





I played with several features on my iMac to get the above results.

As well, about the garage door: I eventually lugged it out front to the curb, leaned it against a telephone pole and it was gone the next day.

Everything I drag to the curb disappears quickly.

Next week - 40-year-old golf clubs. They'll be gone within the hour.

Please link to Photo Study: Gateways to Greenway Park

Photos GH

No comments: