Friday, March 20, 2020

Photo Study: Gateways to Greenway Park

Two Entrances. Two Exits. Coming and Going.

This tunnel leads to Greenway Park's open door.

By the time I reach the tunnel I have travelled about two and a half kilometres from my front door. Or about a mile and a half. Or about three thousand steps. But who's counting?

Sometimes I carry a camera on my walks or jogs. And when I returned home yesterday with a couple of dozen shots on my GoPro I realized I had several photographs of Greenway's front and back doors, and very few in between. 

So, my photographs are like the pedestrian and cycling traffic on the pathway... sporadic.

Photos From Along The Way, Enlarged and Heavily Modified:















My half-marathon training has not been a priority this week. The event for which I was preparing has been cancelled and the YMCA is closed, due to COVID - 19. So, I'm going to walk rather than run this week. And sometimes I will carry a camera.

Stay tuned.  

Please link to Photo Study: Get it Straight. It's Mine.

Photos GH

No comments: