Saturday, April 17, 2021

moderne arte: let's go back to the '70s (2)

 Back by Popular Demand: Line Designs in Style

Or, Gord is Looking for Things to Do!

Early stages. Wee line design. Size is approx. 3.5 x 5 inches.

Latest project. Dedicated to people who turn right and soon learn 
it was wrong. (More details below).

Introduction:

I'm getting my money's worth from a $2 pack of magical markers. That's one way to look at it.

I'm revisiting line designs I started creating in the 1970s, and trying new angles 50 years later. That's another way to look at it.

I'm having a bit of fun. I like modifying the colour of finished pieces by playing around on the computer. And the work or play is easy. I could go on... and I likely will for another week or two.

I recommend you try your hand at line designs and get back to me : )

A Few Modifications w "techno wizardry":





Early look at "wrong turn no. 1". More to follow.



Modifications and Colourings Over Morning Coffee:








The following piece is dedicated to all the people I know who like to answer questions with the word 'because.' 

Example: "Can I see the designs you made called 'life's a mystery no. 1 - 5?" "No." "Why not?" "Because."


More views of 'life's a mystery no. 6.' And there's no need to ask, "Why?"





Close Ups of 'life's a mystery no. 6':





Latest Projects: Which way to turn? Is that an Osprey?
Where to next? Should I walk, run or drive?
















More to follow!

Stay tuned : )

For more 'moderne arte' please visit "let's go back to the '70s 1"

Photos GH

No comments: