Wednesday, August 31, 2022

iMac Videos: Turtles and Port Bruce

What's Not to Love? 

100s of gulls and one black cormorant make Pt. Bruce their home

Introduction:

The regular turtle tours I take (a fun and fitness walk with a camera or two) are usually 8 km. jaunts - oh, I'm jaunty all right! - from my front porch to Gibbons Park and back. 

Occasionally I'll drive 61 Km. to Port Bruce for ice cream. No photos allowed because I'm too busy with a large-sized waffle cone of Key Lime!

Below you will find two recently-made videos from a few dozen still photos. Music supplied by my good friends Bob Dylan (yes, that Bob Dylan), Luke Doucet and Melissa McClelland aka 'Whitehorse,' a Canadian duo:

YouTube link - I'm Living Downtown, accompanied by Whitehorse

These guys have found a great place to catch a few rays

YouTube link - Pt. Bruce - It's About Time and Place, accompanied by Bob Dylan

Please click here to view more videos from August 2022 - Turtles on the Thames, Parts 4 and 5.

More to follow in September, I am sure.

Photos and Videos GH

No comments: