Monday, August 29, 2022

Videos: Turtles on the Thames (Parts 4 and 5)

 The Thames River is Miles Long in Ontario

The Section I Travel is About 2 Km Long!

A red-earred slider swimming near Blackfriars Bridge

Introduction:

The more I walk along the Thames River the more turtles I spot. My eyes are getting used to them even though their silt-covered shells often blend in with the rocks upon which they perch to catch the sun.

They are good listeners and their own eyes are always on the alert. If I talk to another turtle-watcher in too loud a voice, too bad for me. And they usually see me before I see them and can drop into the water in mere seconds. 

Here are a few recent photographs and two videos that includes them and more:






Please click here to view more videos with more turtles from London Ontario. 

Yup, more will likely follow because it's 'turtle season', you know.

Photos, Videos by GH

No comments: