Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Decluttering: “At least I have a chance!”

Sock drawer? Check. 

T-shirt drawer? Check. 

Under the stairs to the basement? Not yet.

But, if all goes according to plan, I should declutter the space under the stairs sometime in July. 


Right now, however, pulling stuff, odds and sods and the flotsam and jetsam of everyday, civilized life out of my desk drawer and other nooks and crannies in my study is keeping me busy. And another handful of old greeting cards just bit the dust.

At least I’m giving myself the chance to have the house decluttered by 2035, the year I move into Punkydoodles Old Folks’ Home.

Card’s punch line: “Hope your Valentine’s Day turns out just right!”  

[Illegal photo by GH, whoever that may be]

***

Please click here to view more Decluttering

No comments: