Thursday, August 21, 2014

It Strikes Me Funny

High-Tech Organizer


My new organizer is so very handy. If you're feeling the pressure at work, too much on the go at one time, I highly recommend it!

Organizer: A manly leather antique wallet ($5 - Bobcaygeon Barn of Bargains) with an inexpensive two-year day planner and pen.

Yesterday morning, when asked to build a 'little free library' by a first-time client (this is how highly-professional and dust covered business people talk, at least in my workshop), I said, "Let me look at my project schedule." And I picked up my high-tech organizer, looked at my August-September schedule carefully, mumbled ("Yes, yes, no, no, nope...") and came up with a suitable and flexible timeframe for the project, i.e., 4 - 6 weeks.

Everybody was happy.

I shoulda gone high-tech years ago.

Link to It Strikes me Funny

Photo GH

No comments: