Friday, July 12, 2019

Canada's Wonderland July 2019.

No Giant Roller Coaster for This Boy!

A brave diver stands at the top of the falls.

My son, twin grand-daughters and I spend a full, sunny, fun-filled day at Canada's Wonderland last week. I survived to tell the tale.

The twins are age nine so I wasn't expecting to go aboard some of the park's largest roller coasters during the 10-hour adventure. We didn't, and I think that's one of the main reasons I survived the experience.

Plus, we parked ourselves on a grass-covered slope near a giant wading pool during the hottest part of the day, another very smart move. Got a good tan, flew down exciting water-slides, splashed in the pool with hundreds of other people, had a grand time all in all.

Fifty steps from the waves and a refreshing dip.

Photos From Along the Way:

 Good view from Novotel. A new brewery taproom is next door! Sweet!

 The weather was on our side.



 One diver is just entering the water!

The fun is about to begin. "Flip the switch. I'm ready!!"

Bumper cars. I like them. Freedom to race and surprise people with my advanced driving skills.

My camera files also contain a few shots from a nice walk-about back in Lindsay, my son's current address.



So, a good time was had by all. I experienced some of the same rides with my grand-daughters that my two sons and I had enjoyed 35 years ago at our first visit to Canada's Wonderland. I stretched my legs with good walks in Lindsay and had a safe motorcycle ride home to London a few days ago.

I recommend the Novotel Hotel (near Jane St. North) in Toronto, and Lake Wilcox Taproom right next door. The dubbel was a real treat!

"Got some sun, too. My nose now matches my shirt!"

Please link to more Family Photos 2019.

Photos GH

No comments: