Friday, March 5, 2021

Video: Walking and Biking Shorts (4)

February, an Active Month in Spite of the Cold

A view of Harris Park and TVP North, London ONT

Introduction:

The snow fell in January, the three branches of the Thames Valley Parkway became ice-covered, my running miles declined and my (exercise) biking miles increased. I travelled 200 miles in January and about 180 in February. For those who think in kilometres, I covered about 600 Km total in those two months.

I Walked and Biked, Plus... I added some stretches and easy weights
to my routine in February. I averaged about 45 points* per week

*Using a scientifically engineered and rigorously tested "Equivalency Chart," I count 15 minutes of cycling or 20 minutes of stretching/easy weights as 1 mile in my daily journal. And if miles or points were dollars and I had a savings account, the savings would be going north (the right way to go). 

I could say more! So, I'll let a new video do the talking:

Walking and Biking Shorts (4)

Produced and Directed by Old-What's-His-Face

Please link to Video: Walking and Running Shorts (3)

Photos and Video by GH

No comments: