Saturday, April 13, 2024

"Welcome Back, I Say!": More Turtle Tours, 2024 (8)

 Spring Arrived March 7, 2024, and So Did London's Turtles

Then Winter Returned, Turtles Went into Hiding. And Then....?

"London's weather is crazy!" says the young snapper

Introduction:

As I went for my daily walks in March and April I spotted turtles, then I didn't (repeat the process) due to changing weather patterns. Fortunately, turtles are a hardy breed and they are out and about in their regular spots. I am also exploring new 'Turtle Territory' with some success.

Please click here to view my latest "Turtle Tours" video on YouTube.

Lovely turtle habitat one-half mile from my front porch!




I will visit the above site on a regular basis this year, maybe with a new, bigger camera lens. (Yup, I'm savin' up!")

Please click here to view More Turtle Tours, 2024 (7) by G. Harrison.

Photos by GH

Video by GH

No comments: