Monday, April 22, 2024

Video: Walking the Thames Valley Parkway (TVP), 2024 (7)

There Are Several Ways to Travel on (or Near) the TVP

There's Tarmac, Wild Trails, Kayak & More

Travelling south on the Thames River near Oxford Street

Introduction:

So far in 2024 I am averaging about 39 walking miles per week on two of the three main branches of the TVP. Admittedly I am on tarmac 80% of the time, easy-peasy; I do wander off sometimes onto natural trails in order to get closer to turtles, birds, Canadian geese and people gliding by in kayaks. 

I encourage all who are able to enjoy the walkways provided, they are a lot safer than walking, running or biking on roadways and after about 3 - 4 months you will know dozens of "the regulars," and however long you planned to walk will get 5 - 20 minutes longer because of friendly chatting : )

Please click here to view "Walking the TVP, 2024 (7)" as found on YouTube.

Some shots from along the way:





Please click here to view Walking the TVP, 2024 (Part 6)

More videos to follow as long as I keep on walking with cameras. Plans are to "keep on truckin" 'til I'm 95. Then I'll take a month off to learn how to scuba dive with a camera. 

Photos GH

Video GH

No comments: