Thursday, April 4, 2024

"Yes! They're Back!": More Turtle Tours, 2024 (7)

 Finally, London's Turtles are All Back from Florida!

Excitement Runs High!

Did you know? An award winning turtle from 2023!

Introduction:

I wasn't on hand when the 'turtle bus' (as it's known to 1,000s of Londoners!) arrived from Florida in early March (I missed my own "Note to Self"!) but I did spot a few between March 7 - 10, and those first shots appear in the video below!

New Note to Self - Don't forget to mention that I was so excited I goofed up my "first turtle of 2024 photograph of the year"... I got the jitters I think.

As well, I feature a few award winners from 2023 - a banner year if there ever was one, and there was. I predict, from what I've seen so far, i.e., between March 7 and April 3, this year will also be a banner year and there will be even more award winners than last year. 

Please click here - YouTube Turtle Tours (7) - to view some of London's finest specimens.

[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZMZo3FeP1k]

This guy is giving me the old stare down!

It's rare. It might be the first turtle not to hear me coming!


One of my goals for 2024 is to find new basking spots for turtles.
I think I'll go deeper into The Coves, above

Please click here to view "The Herons Are Coming!": More Turtle Tours, 2024 (6)

Photos by GH

Video by GH

No comments: