Sunday, February 2, 2014

It Strikes Me Funny: "the PM uses spyware on me?"

The Prime Minister is Listening?


I found what I believe to be a sophisticated piece of spyware on a sidewalk very near my house recently. I don't know exactly what it is or how it works but I do think our very Conservative Prime Minister is behind it.

I ask you, is this the kind of world we live in now? I realize I live in what some would call a left-leaning bastion in Wortley Village and our PM loves to plot against such areas, and I've been known to hammer "anything but Conservative" signs on my front lawn during election times, but to discover that the PM uses spyware on me is really a turn - or a twist - toward the robotic dark side.  


The tiny wires are so thin I can barely see them. They could easily be inter-webbed throughout the entire neighbourhood and I wouldn't know. The device I found has a play-back feature so he can listen to my comments over and over again. And the name reveals the PM's intent, don't you see? His Imperial Personage wants to take over the Village one street at a time.


Well, I'm onto him and he isn't coming into my house.

Photos by GH


No comments: