Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Foto Faux (1)

One Old Box Camera and a Dark Room

"a picture is worth a thousand words"

There are many sayings we should listen to, abide by:

treat others the way you want to be treated

don't believe everything you read

the Leafs will never win another Stanley Cup

a plaid shirt and striped pants don't go together... and the pants won't make you look thinner

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

There are many more, but I have shared enough to give the saying under my top photo some weight. And that's what I was looking for as I took photos of a stray leaf that had somehow found its way onto a wooden chair on my front porch.

As soon as I saw it I thought, "Photo Study."

So, here we go with 'Foto Faux':



I will snap the photos and present images here in real time.

Now I will move the leaf to the back deck.

More to follow.

Please link to The Lady in the Long Black Coat

Photos GH

No comments: