Saturday, April 20, 2024

Video: Walking the TVP, 2024 (6)

Spring Has Sprung, The Grass Has Ris'

I Wonder Where Gord Harrison Is?

I've got my morning coffee, a good camera. So, off we go!

Introduction:

A coffee, up to three cameras, (occasionally) a walking buddy, along with a vague idea of where I might like to walk. That's about all I need for the next two hours.

The Thames Valley Parkway (TVP) in London ONT originates in the core of London, or downtown by The Forks, and then meanders off in all directions at once. I can walk for an hour in any direction, turn around and get back home in time for supper. Lovely. And if it's a lovely summer's day then I'll try to get home by 5pm so I can enjoy Happy Hour on the porch* before the supper bell rings.

*Happy Hour, a Canadian tradition for many, usually includes an IPA or two.

Photos I take along the way usually end up on Facebook or in a video destined for YouTube.

Click here to view Gord's latest video.





Please click here to view Walking the TVP (5)

More to follow. See you on the TVP!

Video by GH

Photos by GH

No comments: