Thursday, March 24, 2011

Zoom w a View: “Right back at ya, Dude”

This afternoon, as I crossed the street to the hospital I turned to look over my right shoulder with a thought in mind.

I.e., did the A Channel news reporter finish taping his monologue about health care for the evening news? (I’d overheard a few words as I passed him by).


[“Stink! Now I have to film somebody else crossing the street.”: photo GH]

He had, and he was now busy training his camera on a pedestrian crossing the street to visit a sick friend. And the pedestrian was none other than a guy who often has his own camera in his coat pocket - me.

So, not to be outdone, I pulled the camera out and took pictures of the guy who had taken pictures of me.

Can you guess what the reporter is thinking?

***

Please click here for more Zoom w a View.

.

No comments: