Monday, August 22, 2016

Motorcycle Miles - Port Burwell, August 21

Farther East

 Port Bruce, looking east to Port Burwell

Port Burwell, looking south to cloudy horizon and USA

Usually, my Virago lands me in Port Bruce - out of habit and my fondness for BLTs at The Corner View Cafe. Yesterday, however, I hit upon John Wise Line, county road 45, and knew it lead to a hop farm and the road to Port Burwell. Easy sailing, after a stop to view Mr. Hayhoe's hop vines.

 Looking north to Mt. Salem on Springfield Line, hop vines on the left

Looking south. Lake Erie, less than a mile away, under blue skies

Threatening clouds were seen overhead while riding east and west, but my time at the beach was perfectly clear. Excellent ride, all in all.

Please link to Motorcycle Miles - August 18

Photos GH

No comments: