Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Deforest City News: Good Tunes at the London Music Club

This is not a paid advertisement. Not kidding.

Last Saturday night my wife and I visited the LMC, paid our $7 at the door, bought Pete Denomme’s new CD for $15, then sat back and listened to Pete present 12 of his 13 songs live.

He done good. The place rocked.

I even got up to dance to a couple of bouncing numbers, and much to my surprise, my feet actually moved in sync with the music.

Pete's CD "Nice To Be Home" is now available @ LMC, Grooves & The Village Idiot...  


To listen to a few tracks, please click here.

In my opinion, there are many places in this town for Londoners to have a good time that includes tapping feet to good tunes.

However, on Saturday night, it felt like I was in the middle of the best place to be.

Drop by yourself some time soon.

***

I go so far as to recommend a TV show and book here.

.

No comments: