Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Keep Going 18 Favourite Photos

March, Hep Hep, March!

"Young soldiers are looking for... the finish line at HMCS Prevost"

While I was marching into Greenway Park on Saturday and enjoying the completion of the first mile of a four mile trek, I saw trouble ahead.

Oh, oh, I thought. What trouble have I caused now with my bandying about town?




"A Medic (left) guides the last (and faltering) marcher to a waiting vehicle"

Later, on my way back home on the same path, I caught up to the medic for the group of trainees from around SW Ontario (e.g., London and Chatham region) and was informed the hey were participating in a 15-km. hike, starting and ending at HMCS Prevost, situated at the Fork of the Thames.

I bet they were in town to assist with the 'Toys for Tots' campaign as well.

Well done, guys and gals!

Link to Keep Going 16 Favourite Photos

Photos by GH

No comments: