Sunday, March 27, 2016

Carry On Gang 58 "What Next I Wonder?"

Carry On Gang Part 2?

"Be careful out there. Don't get swamped!"

I enjoy my (almost) daily walk, oft-times with friend Don, and I don't want to do anything to upset the apple cart. As the 'Carry On Gang' series of walks draws to a close (I completed No. 58 0f 60 yesterday PM), I'm wondering what to do next.

I want to continue the process of making The GREAT Canadian Comeback but do so without lessening the enjoyment level or taking on too much. So, I have some thinking to do. Add jogging once per week? Start with a very slow shuffle? I'm not sure.

But I know I will be doing something!




I will keep walking. I will keep finding new trails. I will have some fun along the way. And I will up my game.... somehow.

Stay tuned.

Please link to Carry On Gang 55 "Put a Bow on It"

Photos by GH

No comments: