Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Artsy Fartsy Workshop Project.

Shifting to Creative Touch.

What might this garbage become inside the workshop?

I regularly go for walks in Wortley Village - a fun and fitness routine linked to The GREAT Canadian Comeback - and one day I spotted bicycle parts sitting on the curb waiting for garbage day. Within seconds I was intrigued, and thinking about an artsy project/shadow box.... to show off the shiny bits of flotsam and jetsam that make up modern life.


First, I will give rescued bike parts a bath with paint thinner

So, this fall and winter I will arrange bicycle parts - painted? varnished? gussied up? - inside a rustic cedar shadow box.... and we shall see what we shall see.

Please link to Fini: Workshop Chair and Matching Stool 4

Photos GH

No comments: