Friday, October 7, 2016

Go East, Young Man 7.

Last Shots. And I Have Homework.


Pat and I saw unique scenery, red sand, pounding surf, seals at play and much more in September on the lovely island of PEI, known to locals as "home, eh b'y."

After we said our goodbyes on Lannie and Jim's front porch we set sail for London. Below are the final photos from along the way, along with the very last one from our vacation, representing more work to be done in the workshop.




 Pat took several shots of Confederation Bridge, through windshield




 Evening walk in Saint Basile, near Edmunston, NB

 My favourite parts of the drive were off the Trans-Canada Highway

The last PEI-related photo. I will be busy this winter with a new hobby. 
I need fishing cord, macrame instructions, shadow boxes.

Great times in PEI, great times back home in the workshop.

Please link to Go East, Young Man 6.

Photos GH

No comments: