Friday, March 14, 2008

ZITS comic Rated R: Zits’ Mom does the Zumba Dance

I’m a Zits fan and the recent Zumba Dance panel soars to Number 1 on my long list of ‘Funny Toons: 2000 - 2008’.

Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman get the art work right and have a handle on the mind of a typical teen who wears sneakers the size of Hummers.

The ‘toon from last Tuesday hits all the right buttons: music, wild dance steps, enthusiastic jiggling and images of Mom in tights a poor boy never wants to see.


Zits: What’s a good way to erase an image that’s burned into my retina?

Any suggestions for the young guy?

[More R Rated comic action re Spiderman, today only, at Four Mugs and a Crock]

1 comment:

Jane said...

I loved that cartoon too! I am going to be writing about a discussion I had the other day about using images and copyright. Stay tuned.
The woman who started the discussion at blogcatalog had been contacted by Reuters about an article she used that was, of course, under copyright.