Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Workshop - Cedar Triplexes 11

Not Taking Forever

 ["The faint light indicates 'man at work'"]

["Ouch!"]

Eleven posts about cedar birdhouses? I must be the slowest worker this side of Lake Huron.

I'm slow, maybe. Definitely not the slowest. I mean, you've never met my Uncle Louie. He does laundry, like, once a year.

However, in my defence, the temperature only got as high as 5 C inside the shop yesterday, and while wearing mittens I find it hard to attach small bits of trim in rapid-fire fashion.

 ["One of six red cedar triplexes"]

 ["Three birdhouses all ready for line dancing. Add trim here, add trim there"]

["Next I will add perches, then attach fences"]

Speaking of fire. Today I will light a fire outside the shop to warm my hands up when times turn bitter. So, if you smell cedar smoke at 3PM, don't call 911.

Link to The Workshop

Photos GH

No comments: