Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On the road again. And this time I was on a road

Since last Friday, a flu bug has really slowed me down, but yesterday I made it out of the house - at least as far as the back deck and workshop.


(My wife doesn’t think I have H1N1. The amount of whining I’ve produced over the last few days seems pretty consistent with a regular strain of flu).


Today, however, I felt I had enough energy to get my motorcycle back from its service check and take it for one last spin before I park it for the winter.


Because I’ve mentioned Scotland in a few previous posts, it seems fitting that my last ride (completed just an hour ago) included Scotland Drive, along with Harrietsville Rd.


[Scotland Drive, near Belmont: photos by GAH]

It was chilly but a thick coat sure helped.

.

No comments: