Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How many pairs of blue jeans do you need? Pt 2

I own seven pairs of jeans, including my workshop pants.

(Jeanne Beker and I do not see eye to eye at all).

Of the seven, my workshop jeans are the most comfortable.

But they only get worn in the shop.

I am not allowed to wear them to The Red Roaster. The owners of the coffee shop would fine with them (when the jeans are washed and worn with sandals, straw hat and a clean shirt I look like I’ve stepped right out of the ‘60s and I’m fine with that) but my wife would be embarrassed to be seen with me and would refuse to buy me a coffee.


["These are not Roaster pants": photo GAH]

She’s very tidy. She still irons her clothes every day before I crawl out of bed.

Yeah, we have issues.

***

Could you survive with seven pairs?

.

No comments: