Saturday, February 19, 2011

More Bits and Pieces: Google Ads make me feel worse

I hope that whoever developed Google Ads is a wealthy person because I’m thinking about suing them.

After I posted a bit and a piece about the flaps of skin that hooded my eyes this morning - I felt terrible about those flaps - certain ads popped up on my blog page that made me feel worse.

Google Ads generated four adverts that related to key words in the post, such as skin flaps, drooping, genes, or Uncle Fred.

Not that I’m interested. I seldom look at Google ads.

But the following caught my eye, skin flaps and all:

Nose Jobs Ontario

Plastic Surgery Cost

TLC Laser Eye Correction

Keratoconus Treatments


Though I’m not going to look farther (I really don’t want to know if I have Keratoconus), the quick appearance of Google Ads - a millisecond after I posted my bits and pieces - got me thinking.

If I include the words “loggerheaded, half-faced, hedge-pig” in a post, what ads will pop up?

Here we go.

Bingo!


“Contact John Baird for further information.” [Photo link]

Hey, this is fun!

I feel better now.

***

Please click here for more Bits and Pieces.

.

No comments: