Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fun and Fitness: Keep on truckin'

After a day of driving last Sunday I felt too tired to sit on the exercise bike for even 45 minutes - all I needed was 11.0 mi. to set a new record - so I settled. Settled for 89.5 miles instead of 100 for the week.


This past week, however, I stayed closer to home and - as of today - I've collected 114.5 miles or points. I kept on truckin' last Monday, covered 40.5 miles on the exercise bike (read a good chunk of another good book too: details to follow), so this week got off to a very good start.

I'm on the road today, probably won't have the energy to ride or walk later tonight but I bet I'll have pep in my legs Monday for another long haul.

Keep on truckin', I say.

Photo by GH

***

Please click here for more Fun and Fitness

No comments: