Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Fun and Fitness: "Making it fit"

Oh, I started the week with a bang. I pedalled for 40 miles on Monday while reading a new book, taking a break on occasion to lift a few weights.


But here it is Wednesday and I sniff trouble ahead. Though I play hockey this afternoon (worth 6 points  on my chart), I'll have to work really hard to fit in two more rides (at least) into a busy schedule ahead. Not only do the London Knights play two games this week but I have a meeting in Hamilton on Saturday and a 'night out' tonight with my old running gang.

["Go Knights. Get win #19"]

To stay perfectly svelt (yeh, that's me all over : ), I'll have to fit in about four hours of various exercises whenever I can. Maybe I'll walk for an hour after lunch. That would be a good warm up for my hockey game.

Let's see. What else?

Photos by GH

***

Busy week on your plantation?

Please click here for more Fun and Fitness

No comments: