Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Fun and Fitness: "I was in trouble, but..."

Because of holidaying, lolligagging and sitting about with large mugs of eggnog, I felt I was in deep trouble last week. I felt my chances were slim to none concerning reaching my exercise goal for the week, i.e., 100 points.


'Never say never' sprang to mind on Saturday and Sunday and I spent each evening on the exercise bike with good books in hand. I finished The Day of Battle the first night (see Recommended Reading, right margin) and took a healthy bite out of K2: Life and death on the world's most dangerous mountain on the second.

You can say I live life on the edge. And because of the time it takes to pedal 50 miles, my hinder parts say "don't leave things to the last minute again."


Photos by GH (above is from K2)

***

Please click here for more Fun and Fitness

No comments: