Tuesday, November 5, 2013

birdhouses with clotheslines? why?

Three birdhouses with large front yards are all done, as of 5 p.m. today. I would have been done sooner but adding sidewalks, purple martin houses, distinctive fences and clotheslines took more time than expected.



The clotheslines were finicky. But still doable.


One might ask, "Why add clotheslines for birds? Birds don't wear clothes!"



That person is quite right, but how about for hanging out their tea towels? Or dirty laundry? Or for saving money on hydro? I betchya didn't think about that, eh!

Photos by GH 

***

Please click here to view a one and a two and then three more

2 comments:

Lannie Good said...

cool clothes line, now make some little wooden pants and a dress without sleeves would be easiest..:)..heard a neat saying by a Veteran just now on tv..those who didn't come back gave away all their tomorrows for our todays..good stories about Dad..love L.Dee

G. Harrison said...

yes, some little pants and towels are next. no dirty laundry.

now that I have my new computer (still need wifi) I'll get started on an e-book re dad's memoirs. should be good sailing for me.

cheers!