Saturday, November 30, 2013

winter scenes from Canada, eh (4)

I wanted to blaze my own trail last Sunday morning, and I did, what with my little sturdy shovel and all, but I quickly fell behind my wife because of the heavy snowfall earlier in the day. I wouldn't normally shovel a trail all the way from the house to The Red Roaster under any conditions (weather-wise) but my wife wanted coffee 'out', and not my usual home blended dark roast.

"This morning I don't want just the usual," she said.

So, as I like to say under such circumstances, "Well, off we go then."

[We're almost there. I shouted, "You're buying,
right?" but she didn't seem to hear]

Did you make your own coffee last Sunday? Blaze your own trail?

Photo by GH

***

Please click here to view winter scenes from Canada, eh (3)


No comments: