Thursday, July 31, 2008

Motorcycle Miles: Postcards from the Side of the Road

Please visit Written Inc. if you enjoy sharing your camera work (or play) with others.

You’ll quickly discover that Carmi, the site’s creator, has created a unique opportunity for teachers and students of photography.

His theme this week at Thematic Photographic relates to - signs.

Lemme see what I can scrounge up from my recent or dusty files.


The power of seven.


What the heck’s a chilerellenos?

The store was closed so I never found out.


This store was open but I didn’t need grocery, milk, hardware, ice or worms.

Especially the worms.

[Click here to see earlier, unrelated (but still brilliant) shots.]

.

3 comments:

Quarantine Hobby said...

Nice photos :) It is always fun to look through old pictures and see how many different "themes" you have.

I love the commentary under the last picture. Brilliant!

Chili Rellenos are delicious! http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Chiles-Rellenos

smarmoofus said...

Ahh, Allison beat me to it. You had two words run together there.

I'm excited about your insulator retrieval expedition!

I didn't think of the sign applying to the window! I don't know. Maybe.

-smarmoofus

Anonymous said...

I love looking at old photos!

I like how the sign showed even the dog population.ha ha ha