Wednesday, June 12, 2013

the growing list

[Hi Gord. Thanks for doing this so quick. This is the quote I'd like: "The things I make may be for others, but how I make them is for me." Can't wait to see it. N]


 When finished with a project I like to place it in a prominent spot in my shop until it is picked up or delivered. It reminds me hat hard work never hurt anybody.


Yesterday, when I'd finished with N's 'hammer in a box' I noticed the cupboard was almost bare so I prepped a bit of cedar stock in order to make a batch of sturdy birdhouses. Then I started my last order of the week, i.e., a mailbox for a local potter.


'Busy hands help keep my mind active', one of my goals for the next 25 years (before taking two weeks off for a wee vacation).

Photo by GH

***

Please click here to view N's project in progress.  

Please click labels below for related matters.

No comments: