Monday, June 9, 2014

East Coast

Day 1: Blue Skies

["Last photo of the day, yesterday: All bags packed tight"]

This morning I was awake by four, wide awake 15 minutes later and making coffee at five. The skies appear blue from my back window and, after a piece of toast, I'll hit the road for Kingston. I'll be in PEI by Friday, enjoying supper in Halifax the following Monday, searching Pennant Point - beside the Atlantic - the next day for a particular spot to sit and think.

Will I find it? Have a good think?

Surely!

Photo from East Coast 2010

["Last road photo, June 21, 2010: Pointed toward home, 4:51 p.m."]

Link to East Coast

Photos by GH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your family pictures. I am your first cousin Eliza Jane. Arthur Catton's oldest daughter. One of the lost Catton girls. haha. I'm not even sure how I came upon your blog, but there it was. It is weird seeing people you are related to but at the same time are absolute strangers.I am going to pass your site on to my daughter. I'd like her to see where she comes from and the people she is related to. Enjoy your trip. Eliza. woolerhouse@xplornet.ca