Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Birdhouse London: From the roof to the crapper

I’m pretty sure I have the ‘high hole’ or ‘low roof’ problem permanently fixed.

The BEFORE photo: The porch roof snugged in nicely under the edge of the main roof, but partially hid the entrances from view. Not good, especially if I want birds to spot a new home.


The AFTER photo: The inner edge of the porch roof is now attached securely to the lower edge of the main roof and the two porch holes are more visible.


["I'm thinking about two-tone red and green for the other models. I'm all about 'variety.' Oh, and amenities.": photos GH]

Today, if time allows, I’ll add a dark blue wash to the roofs, then build three outdoor crappers (I built three units, as above) or outhouses so that small visitors have some cool amenities.

Oh yeah, I’m all about the amenities.

***

Please click here for more Birdhouse London.

.

No comments: