Monday, May 2, 2011

I Ask You: Would a potato ruin the porridge?

I am used to adding the following perks to the regular batches of porridge I make:

Red River cereal

bran

flax seed

sliced raisins

currants

chopped apple


["And, I do like potatoes": photo GH]

Because of the raisins, currants and apple, I no longer add sugar to sweeten it. It’s sweet enough. (A lot like me, really).

However, while stirring the pot this morning I wondered how it would taste if I added one chopped potato?

I ask you: Have you ever added potato to your porridge? How did it taste?

What would be the pros and cons?

Would I even notice a potato in my porridge?

Is this type of thinking too far outside the box?

What box?

***

I didn’t add potato to this morning's batch. Maybe next week.

Please click here to read more I Ask You.

.

No comments: