Friday, May 9, 2014

Gord's Gourmet Hot Dogs


'Tis the season to BBQ and pack in enough sizzle, carbon fibre and nitrates to get one through a long winter. During my morning walk I saw Home Hardware's line up of BBQs sitting all in a tidy row (freshly dusted too!), from cheapest to most expensive, starting at $169, and ending 'way up there'.

I'm not looking to buy because I already have one, close in price to the cheapest, but my heart started to race because I was hungry and stomach juice fired up three thoughts:



   I'm going to BBQ tonight

   My gourmet hot dogs and stir fry taste won't taste
   any better on the shiniest, widest, most expensive unit

   Actually, nothing cooks better than
   my charcoal-fired double Hibachi!

Dusted off yer Hibachi lately?

Link to The Athens Block

Photos GH

No comments: