Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Morning Smile

This Week is The Week

Every dog has its day. Then there's me - off in the wings - with the winning ticket.


 Last week the Chinese food my wife ordered was great, but the fortune cookie was even better. I can't tell you how eagerly I've been waiting for this week to begin.

Yesterday turned out great. I had to walk to the Fun and Fitness Club with a wonky umbrella (only 60 per cent efficient) but I walked out later fit as a fiddle and into the sunshine. The day only got better. I had leftover Chinese food for lunch and a full day of progress in the workshop. I played 'bad guy' with my grandson before supper and didn't put my back out. Later, the Habs beat Boston while I read a good book and pedalled 26 miles on the exercise bike. When I went to bed I slept like a baby.

["Darn you, Gord! You've beat me again!!"]

Today I woke up to a wet lawn so I don't have to cut the grass. My first cup of coffee is delicious and a squirrel is barking at me because it's stymied, and can't get into the bird feeder!

So far so good! May you all be so lucky.

Link to My Morning Smile

Photo GH


No comments: