Sunday, October 18, 2009

The Lighter Side of the Classifieds: How large is the animal?

Most Flea Market ads in the Free Press are quite easy to understand.

A few aren’t.

For example:

For Sale: Large animal cage for small animals - $20

My thoughts: How large a small animal can you put in it? Or, ... ?

Also For Sale: Electric wood stove looking heater - $40

My thoughts: Say it again, with meaning.

For Sale: Christmas tree for the computer with all trimmings - $8

My thoughts: What if I have a computer without all the trimmings? Would I still need a tree on it?


["Rocky has lost his charm?"]

Final Sale: Singing Big Mouth Billy Bass - $20 (with same phone number as another ad for Rocky the Singing Lobster - $20)

My thoughts: Is it possible to have more fun for 40 bucks?

***

For more Lighter Sides click here.

.

No comments: